- 3-element SteppIR Installation October 2010
- 3-element SteppIR Installation December 2012
- 2-element SteppIR October 2012
- 3-element SteppIR Troubleshooting High SWR November 2015
- 3-element SteppIR EHU Refit November 2015
- 3-element SteppIR Troubleshooting High SWR March 2016
- Cushcraft D3W Installation March 2016
- 3-element SteppIR Paint Job October 2017
- 3-element SteppIR Spool Shaft Replacement January 2018
- 2-element SteppIR failure February 2018
- 3-element SteppIR refurbishment Feb-May 2018
- 3-element SteppIR yagi default length values
- 3-element SteppIR failure November 2020
- Cushcraft D40 repair December 2020
May 4, 2018
December 30, 2012
Amateur Radio Station AA5AU one week before the 2013 ARRL RTTY Roundup
December 16, 2012
Today I installed the new 3-element SteppIR yagi on a rebuilt 45′ tower. This antenna installation was the easiest yagi installation I ever had. For details, click here.
Brand new 3-element SteppIR yagi installed on a rebuilt 45′ tower on December 16, 2012. Installation details here.
October 20, 2012
I removed the KT34 from the smaller tower and installed a 2 element SteppIR from parts taken from the damaged 3 element SteppIR. Pictures, details and antenna graphs here.
2-element SteppIR yagi with 72″ separation built with parts from Isaac-damaged 3-element antenna. Pixel loop receiving antenna on top.